In Victoria II, you control a country in the colonial era of the 19th century, guiding it through industrialization, political reforms, military conquests, and colonization.
Play a deep political simulation where every decision you make will have various consequences around the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, and willingness to accept or revolt against their government.
– Deep and engaging political simulation with dozens of different governments.
– Detailed economy with over 50 different goods and various production factories.
– Over 200 different countries can be played from the era starting in 1835 to the beginning of World War II.
– Developed technological system with thousands of inventions to discover.
– Improved graphics and interface, as well as multiplayer support.
– Simplified interface makes the game easily accessible.
– Automation of various tasks, including trade and population promotion.
– Developed sphere of influence system, where great powers fight for control over the world.