When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice as a sign of her faith, Isaac flees to the basement, encountering hordes of deranged enemies, lost siblings, his fears, and ultimately his mother.
The gameplay of “The Binding of Isaac” is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey, players will find strange treasures that alter Isaac’s form, giving him superhuman abilities and allowing him to fight against hordes of mysterious creatures, uncover secrets, and fight for his safety.
About “The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth”
“The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth” is the ultimate remastered edition with a new, highly efficient game engine (expect 60 frames per second on most PCs), new hand-drawn pixel art, highly polished visual effects, a new soundtrack and sound design created by the duo Ridiculon Matthias Bossi + Jon Evans. Oh, and hundreds upon hundreds of designs, reworks, and tuned improvements to the series, created by Edmund McMillen. And did I mention poop?
– Over 500 hours of gameplay with 4 billion seeded runs!
– 20 challenges
– Over 450 items, including 160 new unlockables
– Integrated controller support for popular joysticks!
– Over 100 specialized seeds
– Local co-op for 2 players
– Over 100 cooperative characters
– Dynamic lighting, visual effects, and art guide
– New game engine @60FPS 24/7
– New soundtrack and sound design
– Multiple save slots
– Poop physics!
– Ultimate roguelike experience
– Numerous achievements
Uber secrets, including:
– 10 playable characters
– Over 100 enemies with new designs
– Over 50 bosses, including many new and rare bosses
– Rooms FULL OF POOP!
– Mystical runes
– Upgradable shops.